Peter Stathakos has appeared on television, and been asked to give lectures at universities, hospitals, other community agencies and academic conferences.
Having a business degree from the highly rated Schulich School of Business at York University has given him effectiveness in working with high level executives manage their organizations.
Some Presentations include:
- “The Anatomy of Pornography Addiction: Its core causes, effects and treatment”, St. John the Compassionate Mission, Toronto, ON, March 14, 2014
- “How Not Crying Damages The Work Environment”, Canada Revenue Agency, Wellness Fair, Mississauga, ON. February 18, 2014
- "Addiction and Spirituality: Practical Implications for Front-line Staff”; St. John the Compassionate Mission, Toronto, ON, February 2013
- “Who Am I? And Why Do I Fail At Being Who I am Called To Be?”, January 7, 2013
- “Importance of maintaining a healthy use of self with challenging clients”, Guest Lecturer, University of Waterloo, Social Work Department, Waterloo, ON, March 2012
- “Sexual Dysfunctions & How Religious Institutions Contribute To Them”; Eastern Orthodox Clergy Association of Ontario, Spring 2011
- “Elderly Abuse and its complexities”; Centre for Family Medicine, Teaching Hospital for McMaster University, December 2011